Thursday, February 14, 2013

i love you just the way i am

Happy Valentines, friends!

I hope that you are cuddled up next to someone/some pet/some pasta. And if you're not-- I hope you're not being dramatic and ruining the good vibes for everyone. Eat some chocolate, give yourself a hug, and enjoy some internet valentines from yours truly. 












There, that's better.

I've had a rather busy day at work. We're still settling in and doing a bit of spring cleaning around the office. I also had the unfortunate task today of finding myself new car insurance. Hmph. I had to register my car in California and now my Arizona coverage doesn't fly. (no, not surprised). I know you must know this... but... car insurance is expensive. Really expensive. You don't really realize until you sit down and plug those numbers into the little internet boxes... and then bam! Just when I thought I was a fancy grown-up lady-- along comes car insurance to bring me back down to earth. As I once said to my dear friend Alex, "Adulthood is like a bitchslap to the face. It hurts".

Oh well, it could be worse. I have a job and a fancy purse, I really can't complain.


Alright, I'm off! Belinda and Sarah are coming over tonight to enjoy some fresh ravioli and fettucini a mi casa. The plan is to watch some Flight of the Conchords in our pajamas. Yup, not dramatic at all.

Sending you lots of love. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's and see you tomorrow for Fickle Friend Friday!


Kisses,

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment