Thursday, January 24, 2013

casual hello

Well. A very casual hello to you, dear readers.

I am a vision of happy, tired, maxed-out Jenny right now. I must be doing something right.

Our office is slowly trickling out as we make our way to the Shrine Auditorium for the show this weekend. There are scripts to mark, credentials to double-check and stairs to walk up and down for hours. I love this time of year-- the busyness, the list of things to do, the glamour...

By this time next week the show will be done with and I'll be sending out thank you notes.

It seems so far away from now.


It's going to be a wonderful show! If you've never seen the SAG Awards-- it's time. It's different than other awards shows in that it's extremely concise (done in two hours), it's only about the actors, and there's no host. Such an entertaining show. But who knows, I'm biased.

Make sure you tune in.

Whoa, that's a big picture. I must mean it.

This is all I could muster for now. Just wanted to check in so you know I'm still kicking. There's lots of updates to come-- a Disneyland trip... a broken laptop disaster... fainting spells...


Soon. I promise.


Kisses,

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment