Saturday, May 7, 2011

Super?

EATING: Just went to dinner at Wilko with my BFF Bryan. I had half of a grilled cheese and a green salad, then I brought the rest home for my mum to eat. Now I am being kind of bad and having some graham crackers and homemade frosting with some tea. Yummm

WATCHING: Brothers and Sisters with my mom. Eck. I'm not into soap opera-y things, but it's her favorite show. So be it. Jackie and I went to see Super at the Loft. In three words, it was awful. Absolutely awful. Too violent, unnecessary everything. It was masturbatory. Silly filmmakers. And silly Rainn Wilson, Ellen Page, Liv Tyler and Kevin Bacon. I expected more from you four.



OBSESSING: This is a weird statement for me, but I don't think I am obsessing over anything right now. And I usually am. I guess I am obsessing about being a little nervous about the end of college and everything. It's scary, isn't it? What the heck am I going to do or be or anything? Oy vey. I am trying to channel my energy into a more positive happy excitement than anything negative or "scared"-like.

WEARING: Pajamas!

TODAY: Got up at 6:30, went to Whole Foods with Jackie to get smoothies, then to the gym. After a quick workout, we headed to Bentley's to write papers. What up, 10 page paper? (Don't be too impressed, it was just a compilation of two other papers I had written in the class). Then I came home, made a very bizarre recipe for guacamole that calls for a can of peas and an avocado instead of two avocados... weird, and not as good. Then Jackie and I saw Super, which as I said before, was SUPER not good. Then dinner with Bryan, etc. etc.

I'm going to go and read Something Borrowed and sleep. Mum and I have a very busy day tomorrow... coffee, tennis, dim sum. Then I have to visit my Gram and see FLEET FOXES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment