Monday, May 2, 2011

Troop Beverly Hills

It's official. I have an internship in Beverly Hills starting in June.

I'm still in a very happy shock. This is such a big deal for me. The kind of thing I have been waiting for, working for, thinking about, dreaming about. I am going to have a college degree and a foot in the door.

Honestly, I am so lucky and blessed. I will be working with a great little improv company, basically as a production assistant, doing whatever it is they want me to do. What a crazy opportunity though--- improv, Beverly Hills, producing job, great people. I'm thrilled.

I thought this might be a good time to start writing again. I always have so many thoughts and they often just get lost in my brain. So I'm going to put some of the good ones here.

Mums and I went to Starbucks to celebrate, it was delightful. I am headed to the gym with my friend Jackie in a bit, too. I'm getting a little nervous about it all, especially "looking the part" in LA. I am surely not a large person, but I can't help but think I may stick out a bit amongst all the... well, sticks. I keep thinking about the scene from Knocked Up.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvP7cnmxlLM

So I'm off to the gym to "tightennnnnn". Wish me luck. Then I just have to have a couple of grains of rice for dinner and an apple and I'll be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment