Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dela

Darwin went really well last night, one of our best shows ever I heard from several people. I had such a blast. Of course it was a little sad being on stage for the last time with all of my best friends, but sometimes good things need to end for other good things to start. So deep. I played New York City 5 Years Ago, LOW, Interrogation and Five Person Jam with all the seniors. As soon as our homegirl Caitlin puts them up on youTube I will post some on here. They are well worth your time.

A handful of us went to the Auld Dubliner last night, Harrison with his fake. I have never seen someone so on top of things. He clearly does not look like his picture, yet when quizzed he knew all the information and also his id's astrological sign. It was astounding. Harrison's my hero. We all had a couple drinks (not me, just a cranberry vodka... or cranka, I just came up with that). Then I went home on my happy Darwin high to pass out.

I had my International Film and Television Business exam this morning. Not too bad. I think I'm pretty set with an A in the class, so I am not too worried about it. My Natural Disasters class is a whole other issue, don't even ask.

I am listening to Johnny Clegg's "Dela" from George of the Jungle. Here's a link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Oy2TpdTzU

One of my all-time favorite songs EVER. I can't say enough good things.

I think I'll grab some food before my Branding Cable Networks class, which is my LAST. What up.

Alright, kisses everybody. Especially Bryan. I love that kid more than anything. Best friend I could ever have. I'm going to miss him when I head to Cali. Until him and I reunite...

No comments:

Post a Comment