Friday, March 29, 2013

done

Happy Friday everyone!

Man, am I glad that it's Friday. I'm just done with this week. Monster Moon, getting almost attacked by a homeless man, the Cats losing last night...

Done, I tell you!

Luckily the weekend is very promising. I have friends who are in town and we are headed out tonight to celebrate the week being over. There are several locations around my apartment that I've been meaning to try-- so the plan for the night is to hit them all. (We'll see).

In other news... I feel like this "writing Monday-Friday thing" is killing my creativity. I'm partially placing the blame on the Monster Moon... but also on writing too much. I lose all motivation and it feels more like a chore than anything. Not good.

So. We'll see. I would much rather share quality Jenny blog posts than quantity any time. With that being said, I'm pooped.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend.

Now I leave you with this Wise Girl Easter classic:




Taken in Glamis sand dunes... circa 1995. Things to note: Jamie's cut-off Laughlin shirt. Falling eggs in the picture. The background (where are we and why are we...). My jellies and pajama set.

As we were easter egg hunting our siberian husky Keesha was eating our chocolate bunnies. An Easter for the books.



Kisses,

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment