Thursday, March 28, 2013

on top of the world

I'm having a difficult time focusing today. Too much excitement going on! I'm catching up on work projects, figuring out details for the co-ed softball team I just joined, and then of course-- the U of A game tonight! I'm leaving work early to catch the game at 4:47pm against the Buckeyes. 




I'm meeting up with friends tonight and then hopefully (hopefully) celebrating afterwards. That would be ideal.

I thought today I would share some of my favorite music as of lately. 

First up: Imagine Dragons. Think the imagination and musical artistry of MUSE with a touch of folky Lumineers vibe. The album is absolutely fantastic. You might be familiar with their song It's Time or this one, Radioactive. This video is about an underground stuffed animal cock fight of sorts...(?) It's weird.




This is my current favorite Imagine Dragons song, On Top of the World. So happy fun. You can actually listen to the entire album, Night Visions, here.





Another song on repeat this week is Sweater Weather by the Neighbourhood. This song is so LA... so trendy, you guys.




I'm in love JT's new song Mirrors and I don't care who knows it.




Phillip Phillips' Gone Gone Gone. ...Redundant much?




Queen's Save Me. I totally forgot about this song... and then New Girl reminded me in the Tinfinity episode. 





And finally, Stubborn Love by the Lumineers. This song rips my heart out of my chest and stomps all over it. In a good way. Kind of.




Musical kisses...

Me

................................................................



P.S...

No comments:

Post a Comment