Thursday, January 5, 2012

WORK.

Hello all!

I'm sure you must be wondering where the heck I've been. Don't worry, I've been wondering the same thing.

Working. A lot. Family, friends, but mostly--- working.

It's been very difficult not being able to write like I'd like to. I simply don't have the energy when I get home to pull coherent thoughts together.

December was an absolute whirlwind and January is looking even more hectic. The SAG Awards are only 24 days away--- a bad, naughty thing to say in the office. We've got a lot to get done and the clock is ticking!

So I would like to make a formal statement, before I head out for another long day of work, that the likelihood of me writing some fascinatingly hilarious post in the month of January is not good. You may get one or two mildly humorous, unorganized splatters of thoughts--- but not much solid writing. Prepare yourselves for that. And prepare yourself for a whole lot of stories come February to make up for it. Even this little blurb is making me homesick for a comfy writing sesh. Darn.

Miss you, blog. And miss you, human friends. I might not be much fun this month. Imagine that.


Summary of December: Work, random 'Christmas shopping', sister visiting, my niece's Christmas pageant, baking, Christmas parties, ice skating

Summary of January: New Years in San Francisco, WORK, training for the half marathon in APRIL, WORK, SAG Awards!

Wish me luck.

Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment